Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Project 7

Well i didn't exactly go to an ACCESS lab, because the teacher from MGM never emailed me back. I was planning on going Tuesday December 2, which was one of the days Dr. Strange gave us off to go to the lab, but i tired and it never went through. I emailed the teacher a week in advance to ask him if we could come, as first he email me back with in 30 min and was wondering if we could come in between 7:00-9:00 that morning, however i was planning it for a group of us and the earliest we could go was 11:00. So, i emailed him back saying that the eirliest we could come was 11:00 and if that wasn't a good time that was fine, but to just let me know, he never emailed me back. Below are my email proving that i tried, the girls that were suppose to come with me where Kimberly Dees, Keri Owens, and Brennan Gibson.

From:Jmn603@jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Sent: Tuesday Daecmeber 25,2008 12:24pm
To: "Rose, Roger A/MGM" rrose@mcpss.com
Sent:Tuesday, November 25, 2008 12:24 pm
Subject Re: RE: Access Lab visit
I appreciate you emailing me back but unfortunately the earliest time we can come is 11:00 if this isn't a good time thats fine, just let me know
Thank you
Johanna Nolan

From: "Rose, Roger A/MGM" Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:27 am Subject: RE: Access Lab visit
I would prefer that you come in the morning if at all possible. If you could come between 7:30 and 10:30 it would be better for you to see that equipment.

From: jmn603@jaguar1.usouthal.edu [ > Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:42 AM>
To: Rose, Roger A/MGM> Subject: Access Lab visit
Mr. Rose
I am a student from the University of South Alabama and i have to visit an Access lab for one of my classes. I was wondering if another student and i could come and visit the lab around 12:00 noon next Tuesday December 2, 2008?
Thank you, Johanna Nolan

No comments: