Thursday, August 21, 2008

*About Me*


Hi my name is Hanna Nolan and i am an Elementary Education major. I am a junior at the University of south Alabama, i chose USA because i wanted to stay home. I currently work as a pharmacy Technician at a home infusion company, where i mix IV medications. I didn't intend to be a pharmacy technician, i started as a driver for them and they asked me if i wanted to become one and so i did, they trained me and i have been doing it for almost 2 years now. I have a boyfriend of 3 years, who attends Spring Hill College. I have 2 dogs, a golden retriever named Rudy (my dog at home ) and a beagle named Noah (which lives at my boyfriends house). That's all i can think to write about myself so i will talk to y'all later!
-Hanna

1 comment:

Suzanne Leavitt said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Cute dogs and congrats on falling into a great job. Best wishes on your blogging adventures!